Tantarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling Requirements

Go down

Leveling Requirements Empty Leveling Requirements

Post  Yoshi Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 pm

As our guild continues to grow, it becomes necessary for a little housecleaning. Thinning of the ranks as it were. So... For those of you concerned about leveling requirements, here is the official policy. Please inform us if you will be away for an extended period of time so we can avoid booting you for inactivity. <3

If you are between levels 1 and 49, you will have 14 calendar days to level your character.
If you are between levels 50 and 74, you will have 21 calendar days to level your character.
If you are between levels 75 and 89, you will have 28 calendar days to level your character.
If you are between levels 90 and 99, you will have 35 calendar days to level your character.
If you are above 99, we expect you to be active on vent and in the faction but no level requirement is in place at this time.

This is the official policy, but we will be flexible if you communicate with us. I am tracking everyones progress in a separate database and I have a spot for notes but if you don't talk with me, I have no way of knowing what is going on.

I love to help and if you need assistance getting your next level please ask! Just a side note, I also don't mind helping with gear runs in TT or whatever so just ask.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Director
Director

Character Name : iMadison, ItWasHim, _Ling_Ling_
Class - Lvl : Veno-100, Barb-97, Cleric-90

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum